Monday, December 7, 2009

Wonderful Travel


The place that I would really like to visit is Panama. It's situated in Central America and it is a country. The surface area of Panama is 75 517 km² and the official language is Spanish. If I could go to Panama, I want to do many things like to swim with dolphins or playing in the sand. I would like to navigate in sailing boat and plunge in the Atlantic Ocean to see some fish. I would buy many things in this country because it's less expensive than ours. It would be nice to profit of the sun on the beach in Panama.

Why I want to visit Panama? Because I want to learn Spanish and another culture of mine. Spanish for me is the most beautiful language in the world. Also, I want to go there for the hot temperature and the beauty of the country. I want to go there also to help the poor population.


1 comment:

  1. I would like to visit it too. I would like to swim with the dolphin too! And you will learn spanish fast. that's a good text you did there, good job!

    ReplyDelete