Friday, October 30, 2009

I'm a Snowboarder


I like to play many different sports during each season.I'm not a good player in every sport, while the winter, I practise snowboard. I practised snowboard for four years. I like do it because, when you climb down the mountain and jump many objects, the adrenaline to be up in you and I find it fun. The advantages when you practise it, are that you develop more your legs and your agility.


78 words

2 comments:

  1. Snowboard is nice sport and it's why I am agree with you. This sport is very fun and it devlop your cardio and your reflex. Your text is good and continue like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! Snowboard it's the better sport in winter !I hope that we will practice snowboard together this winter =) But not at Saint-Raymond ahah . Practice snowboard at Saint-Raymond it's so boring because it's not a big place.I prefer snowboarding at Quebec , like Stoneham , relais or Mont-St-Anne :)


    Noemie 53 words

    ReplyDelete