Monday, October 19, 2009

The movie that I think that is the best movie in the world is Never Back Down. This is a martial arts movie with a short story of studient who has many problemes. I prefer movies that have action and war. The movies that have suspense, intrigue me and I adore it. I like when you can't anticipate the end of the movie. I watch occasionally comedies but I don't really like it because it is boring.


2 comments:

  1. I ever watched this movie and I agree with you , this movie are really good .There is not only action in this movie , there is too a love story.It's so cute (: In brief ,I really liked this movie and I you advice ''Never back down''.


    Noemie 47 words

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you seb, I see this movie and it is very good. I like the movie who have many action and lot of fights. It's a movie for all people but it is more apreciate by the teenagers.

    ReplyDelete